Multilifts by Magnetool (Since 1951)
Magnetool was founded over 70 years ago and manufactures MultiLift magnets that separate small parts from tumbling media. Magnetool manufactures over 3000 Multilift Hand Magnets per year. Solving small parts handling tasks for thousands of customers every day. With five different sizes and capacities, and twenty different versions we offer our magnetic lifts to meet the needs of any job. Often called “Bolt and Nut Pickers” our magnetic lifting tool can do so much more. Consult our engineers to see if we can find solutions to your problems.
Our magnetic lifts are offered in various sizes, shapes, and capacities to meet the needs of any job. Magnetool’s magnetic lifts offer simple and safe operation while providing excellent holding power for all steel components. Our magnetic lifting tool can also be equipped with a stainless steel cover for sharp products or an all stainless steel lowercase if your operation includes lifting hot and abrasive materials.
A magnetic lift is often found in industries where lifting and transporting different loose metal products is required. Primarily, these lifts are used to move steel parts and products, such as nails, screws, or nuts, from floors, boxes, kegs, or barrels. Due to its smooth and uninterrupted side surfaces, lifting multiple loose metals at once became safer and more convenient.
- Standard multilifts: Ideal for transporting small parts in normal settings with different pick-up capacities, depending on the model. Capacity ranges from 2 lbs. to 13 lbs.
- Long-handled multilifts: Mainly used for reaching the bottom of a container, floor or hard to reach places. Depending on the model, its pick-up capacity ranges from 2 lbs. to 9 lbs.
- Release bar: Each model has a fingertip pull on the release bar to drop the attracted load on the desired location.
Common Applications of Multilifts
In the manufacturing industry, where small ferrous metal parts are used daily, a magnetic lift
is necessary to make the process easier. Places where these tools are commonly employed include workshops, factories, warehouses, and similar environments.
Examples of multilift applications are the following:
- Loose metal shavings
- Metal plates
- Tumbling media pins
- Die castings
This valuable tool is also used in lifting for continuous handling in case of emergency power outages and other equipment malfunctions. Magnetool’s magnetic lifts provide an effective way of lifting and transporting these items with minimal effort and time consumption.
Magnetool has many other permanent magnet and electromagnet tools for tasks large and small.
Benefits of Magnetic Lifts in Every Workplace
Multilift is designed to make the handling of metals easier in workplaces. Its magnetic power eliminates the need for manual lifting, which could be difficult and time-consuming. Therefore, there’s no need to pick up the pieces individually because the magnet can attract several loose materials simultaneously.
Here are some of the advantages of using a multilift:
- Easy lifting operation: Magnetic lifts provide a secure attraction, ensuring no small metals get lost.
- Quick action: Multilift can easily pick up several parts in one go, providing a fast and reliable way of holding your products.
- Improves safety: For hot and very abrasive products, magnetic lifters can pick up the materials without worrying about injuries or accidents.
Superior Quality Multilifts from Magnetool, Inc.
Trust Magnetool, Inc. to be your go-to source for different types of magnet products used for industrial and manufacturing applications. With our reliable magnetic lifting tool, you can rely on us for quality and affordable products. For more information, contact us about our multilifts and other magnet tools available. Request a quote, and we’ll find a cost-effective solution for your projects.