For rectangular magnets: Dimension “F” = cord – Dimension “F*” = two individual lead wires.
Pull Strength is Determined By:
Pull is tested on a flat steel plate 1/2″ thick. If your steel is thinner, coated or the surface is rough or rusty, the pull may vary. We recommend that you obtain a sample for testing first!
Typical Uses for Assemblies:
- “Always On” holding magnets
- Escapement devices
- Safety doors and locks
- Fail safe holding applications
- Remote and inaccessible locations
Permalec Lift Magnets
The #PECR Series Permalec Lift Magnet is a permanent magnet utilizing a mounted electrical control to energize and de-energize the magnet. In the event of a power failure, the magnet will remain in the mode it was in when the power failed. If the magnet was “on” when the power failed, the magnet will remain “on”. If the magnet was “off” when the power failed, it will remain “off”.
Permalec Lift Magnet is designed to handle steel block, burn-outs, and other non-flexible ferrous parts with a smooth contiguous lifting surface.
All PECR units are 120 VAC input and are provided with a 9 foot input cord with molded 3-wire plug.
- “Vee” pole shoes. Allows lifting flat and round stock up to 8″ diameter (PECR-1000 & 3000 only)
- Remote control with 10 foot cord
- May be combined, utilizing a common controller, to handle larger sized parts. Consult factory for details.